Flybar Pogo Stick
In kindergarten, we used to enjoy singing, "Jump a little, hop a little..." Jumping is actually a big time fun, so spring high with the Flybar and touch the sky. Flybar developed by a Pro Skater and an MIT trained physicist - Andy Macdonald, has the power to bounce up to the height of 4-5 feet in the air. It is the all-new avatar of the age-old pogo stick, which puts you in the league of frogs and kangaroos and you leap to astonishing heights.
For the kids and the adults who have inclination towards either of sports, stunts or adventure, would easily get addicted to Flybar. There is neither hype nor bluff in the publicity of Flybar, it purely offers unadulterated fun and challenge the athletic spirits of an individual. Different Flybar models with variation in their weights, size of pistons, thrusts, rider weight range, and height range.
Different Flybar Pogo Sticks Available
- The Flybar 1605 - Super Pogo Stick 2
- Flybar 800 Extreme Pogo Stick
- The Flybar 1505 - Super Pogo Stick
- The Flybar 2040 - Foam Master Pogo Stick
- Flybar 2015 - Foam Master Pogo Stick
- Flybar 2030 - Foam Maverick Pogo Stick
- Flybar 2025 - Original Retro Wooden Pogo Stick
- Flybar 1200 Pogo Stick
- Flybar has trendy colors, stylish body and is light in weight. It comes completely assembled.
- It has 12 elastic bands for propulsion.
- It is suitable for weight of users in the domain of 80-180lbs and 120-250lbs. It requires good leg strength as do not have any pneumatic or artificial propulsion mechanism.
- It gives fun to raise oneself above the gravity and provides an excellent workout.
- It has a completely adjustable rubber and spring system to display its elasticity. This can be tunes according to the body weight, landscape, and experience.
- Comfortable footpads, safety handlebars, and rubber tip - all made out of non-slip materials. These parts can easily be replaces.
- There are few Fly bars, which are available with foam covering. The foam covering has exact precision and increases the durability of the Flybar.
A Word of Caution:
No matter what your age or experience is, do not avoid wearing helmet. One can also put on kneecaps and elbow protectors for safety reasons. Ride on a hard and tough surface. Refrain to ride on grass, loose soil, slippery or uneven grounds, crowded areas, etc. Be careful with the overhead obstacles. Also make sure that the all the joints and connections are tightly fixed.
If all the necessary precautions are in place, one can get a real thrilling and an adventurous experience with these Flybar Pogo sticks whether you are an expert or an amateur. However, it is not all about the adventure as these Flybar Pogo sticks also are an ideal instruments for exercising. Using these toys is nothing less than an art, which comes with a lot of practice and hard work, though not missing the fun times.